Monday, January 12, 2009

Weight

All things with mass carry weight, right? Yes. Did you also know that all energy carries weight? Did you know that 4 pounds of energy from the sun hits the earth every second? You can read all about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass%E2%80%93energy_equivalence

Okay, so energy carries weight? What about it? "What's it to ya?"

Well, every single thought you have is a synapse...an electrical impuse that sparks off in the mind. Thus, every single thought carries a weight. A substance that is real and tangible. A substance that breathes and is alive.

So the moral of the story:

Be careful what you think for, you just might get it!

Now on a more serious note:

The first step toward achieving a goal is to think of it.
The second step toward achieving a goal is to think it can be accomplished.
The third step toward acheiving a goal is to think you've already accomplished it.

For you have accomplished it on a quantum level. On the quantum level, where your synapse sparked in the mind, your thought came into existence and gained its life. And within every birth of life thus is contained it's death~or if you will~ it's completion.

Some people may call these affirmations...call them what you will.

I call them thoughts. And I give these thoughts a great weight in my mind and on my being. For Christ is in these thoughts, God is in these thoughts, all of creation is in these thoughts.

I recently posted that great things are to be accomplished this year. I will say it, I mean think it, again:

Great things I must accomplish this year.
Great things I will accomplish this year.
Great things for God has willed it.
In His light.
In His light.

Thank you for reading, it means a great deal to me. I am honored that you find what I write to be of value to you. What I write is inspired by Him. I am the vessel, He is the Will.

Love,

Blake

No comments: