Wednesday, April 16, 2008

To Drive



See this here...isn't it lovely? Let me share a small day in the life of crazy me. Why? Because I'm feeling particularly crazy. Let's see, I should preempt this descripton by stating that it is in NO WAY an exaggeration!
4:45am I wake up an get ready for work
5:45am Leave for work
7:20am Arrive to work
3:40pm Leave work
5:30pm Arrive at my son's school to pick him up (IF traffic is nice and smooth)
6:30pm Arrive home from work

Hmmmm, let's see.... Let's do the math on this:
5:45-7:20 That's 1 hour and 35mins
3:40-5:30 That's 1 hour and 50mins
5:30-6:30 That's 1 hour

So that equals what?
4 hours and 25 mins

FOUR HOURS AND TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES

EVERY WORK DAY

THAT I SPEND IN THE CAR AND THAT'S WHEN TRAFFIC IS GOING SMOOTH AND THERE'S NO ADDITIONAL TASKS TO TAKE CARE OF (like going to the doctor, grocery shopping, or there's a wreck backing up traffic)

I'd say something's GOTTA GIVE! Wouldn't you? I'm crazy. This proves it beyond a reasonable doubt! I live in my car and I'm SICK OF IT!!! So, if you know anyone who's looking for an excellent artist. Drop me a comment! I can work from home! ;D

No comments: