Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Burning From with Inside


When I haven't had a chance to create (that is to paint) I find a place in my heart begin to burn.

As it burns my eyes become more sensitive to everything.

Shadows come to life...

Colors strike me so bright I feel as if I'll go blind...

The more days that pass without a new creation, the more intense the burning becomes.

It's as if I am coming down with a fever...

I cry at the drop of the dime at the beauty that surrounds me...

Music strikes my spirit like fingers to a guitar chord...

I become that which is inexplicable.

That which is intangible...

A force~



A force which is no longer me...



But creativity itself, screaming to be manifested in a tangible form.


I paint for I must

I paint for my heart would explode if I didn't

I paint for my love of this world

I paint for my love of this life

I paint for my love of all those whom I hold so dear to my heart...


See, words simply cannot express that which currently swirls and burns within me...

Like a hurricane, ripping me to pieces...

I can only share through the canvas

Through the paint

through my hands and heart...



~thank you for reading~

No comments: