Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Shout OUT

Etsy~
Ever heard of it? Hmmmmm, you should.

I'm not going to go on about it because I'll be on here for days so let me give you a gentle nudge to the place:

www.etsy.com

Now, as for the marketplace, it's just lovely. But the purpose of this post is to give some props to a dear international friend:

BONZIE

We met and bonded on ole etsy and if there is one thing that I could purchase from her one day it would be this!


Couture Handmade Wedding Ensemble




Couture Handmade Wedding Ensemble



zoom



Description


This one of a kind bridal ensemble is absolutely magical! Steeped with victorian charm and ethereal elegance it is going to be a head turner for any bride.

As this item is from my couture label I would be delighted to answer any queries via convo. If you are honestly interested in a bonzie couture bridal creation please get in touch to talk about all the finer details.

***********************************************************
BONZIE
INDEPENDENT IRISH DESIGN LABEL WITH A ROMANTIC VINTAGE FLAVOUR
***********************************************************

2 comments:

Bonzie Designs said...

Blakey,
Wot a fabulous friend you are!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for your post,it was heart warming.
xxx
your bud bonzie

Blake's Place said...

You bet Bonzie!!!!!

All props out to my Ireland friend!! :D

Love,

Blakey