Monday, November 1, 2010

The Big Bad Flu Season -Hmmmmm

Here is my ole little solution to the big bad flu season. CONSUME LESS SUGAR!!!

I believe the reason the flu is so rampant this time of year is we humans begin a seasonlong consumption of sugar! Starting with Halloween. Then you have Thanksgiving. Pies, cakes, cocktails...then comes Christmas. More pies, cakes, and cocktails. Oh don't forget New Years! Cocktails, anyone? Then we take a little rest in January only to jump on that sugar roller coaster again for VALENTINES!! Mmmmm, Chocolate. And to wrap it allll up let's not forget Mister Easter Bunny!

Don't want the flu? Try to limit your sugar intake, especially high fructose corn syrup intake.

Now, for a really interesting post. I will share my self-proven way to practically abolish getting sick for the rest of your life. Curiosity peaked? Good. I'm not joking around no matter how hokey my post sounds.

Peace~

No comments: