Wednesday, April 9, 2008

God



Yes, I believe in God, I believe in Christ. I am a sinner and am terribly imperfect and strive painfully everyday to be perfect~to be Christ-like. These facts I've never shared openly to world. See, I've observed that it's primarily unacceptable to be a believer...it's a "turn-off" to folks. They don't want to hear it, they don't want to know what you have to say about it. They just want to be left alone and unpressured.

I get it, that's why I've held this to myself for sooooo many years.

I can't any more. God is speaking to me, Christ is speaking to me in such a way that I can't hold it in.

I have questioned whether I believe many times. I have tried to dismiss Him and walk on my own and intentionally have choosen wrong choices as I strayed. I have fought Him in soooo many ways. Intellect against Faith. Whew what a wretched battle. I am so thankful He forgives.

But I've always returned to the Father after I ask myself deep down in the core of my being if I believe. And always, without hesitation, a soft loving "Yes" resonates back up.

"Yes, I believe. I feel it, I know it, I am it. I am Yes."

God/Christ is the only Truth that I can feel straight to the core of my being. Whenever I ask myself any other questions of Truth, I find that they are relative. The are left up to more information, or a different interpretation...all my ideas that I value as truth are constantly questioned by everthing I learn anew.


Just like the sun, my truths are molten gases~shifting and transforming as my mind heats up and generates new ideas and makes links of new truths to past truths and discards that which are no longer truths~

But not with Christ. Not with God. When you take all those molten, fluid layers of ideas and relative truths away from me

He is the one core truth in me. The stone. The center and foundation.

How amazingly comforting.

To have a center and be certain of it. Thank you God.

No comments: